28 Days Later
|Release Date: June 27, 2003||Running Time: 112 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $45,063,889.00|
|Genre: Drama, Horror, Sci-Fi, Thriller|
• Q&A: Horror Master Wes Craven On 'Scream 4,' And His Own Worst Fears
• Q&A: Danny Boyle Talks 'Trainspotting' Sequel Plans With Original Cast, His Films, Plus Bonus Blu-ray Review
• Can 'The Wolfman' Live Up To These Werewolf Movies?
• Watching the World Burn: The Appeal of Post Apocalyptic Films
• Are Zombies The New Vampires?
More News >>
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:After breaking into a primate research facility, a group of animal rights activists discover caged chimps chained up before banks of screens displaying horrifying, violent images. Ignoring the warnings of the terrified researcher who maintains that the chimps are infected, they begin to free the animals and are immediately subjected to a bloody attack from the enraged creatures. Twenty-eight days later, Cycle courier Jim awakes from a coma in the deserted intensive care unit of a London hospital. He wanders out into a church where he finds dead bodies piled in heaps on the chapel floor. A sudden explosion from a makeshift bomb heralds the arrival of fellow "survivors" Selina and Mark. They t... Full Summary >>
28 Weeks Later
Browse More Movies: