|Release Date: November 21, 2003||Running Time: 125 mins.|
|MPAA Rating: R||Box Office: $16,248,701.00|
• Naomi Watts Honored At This Year's Deauville American Film Festival
• Nike Launches Epic World Cup Ad Campaign
• Who The Heck Is... Eddie Marsan?
• Interview: Melissa Leo Channels John Wayne in Sundance Hit 'Frozen River'
• New York United Film Festival - A Showcase Of Art & Creativity Runs Sept. 5–7
More News >>
Benicio Del Toro
All Cast & Crew >>
Summary:College professor Paul Rivers and his wife Mary find their union precariously balanced between life and death. He is mortally ill and awaiting a heart transplant, while she hopes to become pregnant with his child through artificial insemination. Cristina Peck, having matured since her reckless past, is a beloved older sister to Claudia, a good wife to Michael and loving mother to two little girls. Her family radiates hope and joy. Much farther down the socioeconomic scale, ex-con Jack Jordan and his wife Marianne struggle to provide for their two children while Jack reaffirms his commitment to religion. A tragic accident that claims several lives places these couples in each other's orbit. I... Full Summary >>
Browse More Movies: