The MILF DietClick here for more contests & giveaways!
Prize: Five winners will receive "The MILF Diet"
Number of winners allowed: 5
Ends: Saturday December 1st 2012
Once a slang word for a sexually attractive mom, the term MILF has become downright aspirational. This past September saw the first annual Million MILF March in New Orleans and if you Google the question "How to be a MILF?" you get 61 million entries. Jessica Porter, best-selling author of The Hip Chick's Guide to Macrobiotics, divulges the secrets of today's most famous MILFs - like Gwen Stefani, Halle Berry, and Jessica Alba - and shows us how any mom can get their groove back with The MILF Diet: Let the Power of Whole Foods Transform Your Body, Mind and Spirit…Deliciously.
The fact that MILF is a term coined by men doesn't mean that, as moms, we can't embrace the term for ourselves. "MILF is a term that reunites sexuality with the great maternal gifts of motherhood," says Jessica Porter "It's one four letter word we could AND should get behind."
The MILF Diet is a practical cookbook for women who want to achieve optimal health and happiness. It includes not only seventy-five color photographs and recipes but tips for keeping a MILF-y kitchen and food plan, and MILF weight loss. Despite being centered around whole grains, organic seasonal vegetables, sea vegetables, natural sweeteners, and mostly plant-based proteins-while suggesting giving up dairy, white sugar, processed foods, and meat-the diet can be adapted for non-vegetarians and vegetarians alike.
By eating the whole, natural, and delicious foods of The MILF Diet, a MILF-to-be will not only turn back the clock, gain a spicier sex life and find her inner goddess, she will also strengthen her immune system, experience a newfound energy and reduce her risk of disease. Her DILF won't know what hit him!
TEN THINGS YOU CAN DO RIGHT NOW TO FIND YOUR INNER MILF:
1. Get back in the kitchen and love it! MILFs cook healthy meals for themselves, their kids, and their DILFs.
2. Visit your local farmer's market or join a CSA. Fresh colorful fruits and veg are staples in the MILF's diet.
3. Make the switch to whole grains. MILFs banish unhealthy white sugars and processed grains from their pantries.
4. Reduce or eliminate your consumption of acidic (yang) animal products.
5. Eat meals as a family.
6. Get the kids to help out in the kitchen. They learn healthy good habits by working alongside you.
7. Remember to chew your food…a lot. Chewing releases enzymes that make you feel satisfied and happy.
8. Don't skip the sweets but DO make good choices in your sweets.
9. Take care of your skin. Don't use soap on your face - it's too harsh. Use a warm washcloth instead.
10. Treat yourself to a body scrub. Getting rid of dead skin along with your energy filled new diet will make you glow!