Elle MacPherson's Personal Trainer James Duigan's "Clean & Lean Diet"Click here for more contests & giveaways!
Prize: Three winners will receive "Clean & Lean"
Number of winners allowed: 3
Ends: Friday May 31st 2013
Elle MacPherson's Personal Trainer James Duigan's "Clean & Lean Diet" Book
International bestselling author, James Duigan, world-renowned wellness guru and owner of Bodyism, London's premier health and wellness facility situated at the prestigious Bulgari Hotel, is one of the world's top celebrity personal trainers.
Bodyism's glittering client list includes: Elle MacPherson, Rose Huntington-Whitely, David Gandy, Holly Valance and Hugh Grant. He is also the author of the bestselling Clean & Lean Flat Tummy Fast!, Clean & Lean Diet Cookbook, and Clean & Lean Warrior.
This revised, updated and redesigned edition new book release, "Clean & Lean Diet" is simple and effective, with no calorie counting or complicated rules. This lifestyle adaptation guarantees you the toned, beach-beautiful body you've always wanted - fast with its 14-Day Kickstart with easy-to-prepare-meals!
The book is divided into two sections; it explains first how to get "Clean" by detoxing, and then how to get "Lean" by honing your body through a combination of diet and maximum-impact exercises that are accompanied by step-by-step photography. With flexible meal plans, recipes, tips on avoiding the cravings that can lead you off track, advice on avoiding the toxic foods and drinks that prevent us losing weight and keeping it off, plus a maintenance plan that shows you how to maintain your new healthy lifestyle. James demonstrates that you, too, can be "Clean & Lean" for life.
The Clean section includes:
- Why Clean Equals Lean
- Why dieting is a waste of time - Why toxins make you fat - What makes food clean - Bad-Better-Best Chart.
- Why Sugar Is Not So Sweet
- Why sugar is so bad for you - What eating sugar does to you - How to give up sugar.
- Cut The Crap (caffeine, refined sugar, alcohol, and processed foods)
- Why too much coffee will make you fat - Why alcohol should be avoided - What's so wrong with breakfast cereals - Beer drinking men are turning into women!
- Why Stress Makes You Fat
- How de-stressing can make you slim - Why too much exercise can make you fat - Stress-reducing foods - How not to stress-eat.
- Why (Good Fat) Makes You Slim
- How fat phobia is ruining your diet - Why good fat is slimming - How to eat fat
The Lean section includes:
- Your 14-Day Kick Off
- 14 Days' worth of easy-to-prepare meals - Best and worst ways to prepare food.
- Recipes And Kitchen Must-Haves
- How easy it is to prepare healthy meals - Foods you should always have in your kitchen.
- Detox Yourself Beautiful
- Beauty tricks to help you slim down and look younger - The bath that can help you lose weight - How clean and lean gets rid of cellulite.
- Your Easy Exercise Plan
- The 12-minute workout to do every day - How improving your posture makes you slimmer - Why exercise makes you look young.
- Staying Clean & Lean For Life
- Clean & Lean basics - The "Cheat Meal" - How to not talk yourself tired/fat/toxic