• Bret Michaels Cracks Jokes & Wins For Charity On 'Celebrity Apprentice'
• Bret Michaels Shines On Last Night's 'Celebrity Apprentice'
• 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mean Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
• 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Fight With Fire Or You're Fired
• 'Celebrity Apprentice' Week 4 Recap: Rod Blagojevich Gets Fired... Again
More News >>
Birth Name: Darryl Strawberry
In 1986, Strawberry helped lead the New York Mets to their first World Series championship since 1969, which was capped by a bizarre Game 6 that featured the infamous Mookie Wilson groundball that went through hobbled first baseman Bill Buckner's legs and won the game. But his off-field troubles, which were compounded by several teammates' own travails, led to a near-falling apart of the team. Though they remained competitive for a couple of seasons after their World Series win, Strawberry's Mets never again made it to the big game. The left-handed slugger did remain productive, however, amassing enough home runs to become the Mets' all-time leader. Meanwhile, he was an ever-popular player w... Continue Bio >>
2012 Harvard Park
2009 Celebrity Apprentice
2004 Glory Days
More Credits >>
Browse More Athletes: