• 2013 ESPY Awards Fashion: Selena Gomez, Katherine Webb, Kerri Walsh & More
• Happy 70th Birthday, Muhammad Ali
• Celebrity Babies Born In 2011
• Laila Ali Welcomes Baby Girl
• 'American Gladiators' - Season Finale
More News >>
Birth Name: Laila Ali
Laila Ali, an undefeated world champion female boxer and youngest daughter of sports legend Muhammad Ali, took her footwork to the ballroom dance floor on the fourth season of the popular competition series, "Dancing with the Stars" (ABC, 2005- ), beginning in early 2007. Outside the ring, Ali, who was born Dec. 30, 1977 in Miami Beach, FL, graced countless international magazine covers such as Glamour and Italian Vogue, and authored the inspiring autobiography, Reach! On "Dancing," she was partnered with professional dancer, Maksim Chmerkovskiy, who returned for his third season.
View All Pictures >>
2012 House Husbands
2012 Real Husbands of Hollywood
2011 Stars Earn Stripes
2010 Are We There Yet?
2008 Who Are You Wearing
More Credits >>
Browse More Athletes: