• Jessica White Gets Sexy In Lingerie To Benefit The Angel Wing Foundation
• Fashion Fails: Diane Kruger, Chelsea Handler, And More
• Jessica White Ordered To Attend Anger Management Classes
• Scarlett Johansson And Sean Penn Romance Is Kaput?
• 10 SI Swimsuit Models Who Should've Been on the 2011 Cover Instead of Irina Shayk
More News >>
Birth Name: Jessica White
Supermodel and actress Jessica White was born in 1984, in Buffalo, New York. At age 16n Jessica moved to Paris where she did some ad campaigns for Cover Girl, Chloe' and The Gap. She also has worked for New York's top designers Tommy Hilfiger, Oscar De La Renta and Ralph Lauren. However, Jessica is best known for her 2003 Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue layout. Her acting career started with her memorable role as young Shana Fleiss in the made-for-television movie "The Making of a Hollywood Madam." This led to small roles in the feature films Little Erin Merryweather and Big Momma's House 2. She also appeared in a music video for R&B singer John Legend.
View All Pictures >>
Popular Movies and Television:
2006-01-27 Big Momma's House 2
2009 America's Next Top Model
2009 America's Next Top Model 2
More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: