• Female Celebrities Who Have Dated Much Younger Men
• Short List Of Replacements For Charlie Hunnam In 'Fifty Shades' Includes Francois Arnaud And Jamie Dornan
• Director To Cast Husband For 'Fifty Shades Of Grey' Role?
• British Filmmaker Sam Taylor-Johnson To Direct 'Fifty Shades Of Grey'
• Director Ann Taylor-Wood Welcomes Baby Girl
More News >>
Birth Place: Croydon, GB
Taylor-Wood was born March 4, 1967, in Streatham in south London, the scion of a distinctly 1960s family. Her mother practiced astrology, taught yoga, and when her biker father left when Sam was nine years old, moved her, her younger sister and her half-brother to an Eastern-influenced commune in Sussex. Taylor-Wood later recalled that they wore orange robes and switched between practicing Hinduism, Buddhism and Christianity at their mother's theological whim, until she abruptly abandoned her children upon moving in with a new boyfriend. After attending a polytechnic school in London, Taylor-Wood demonstrated an artistic streak that earned her a transfer to the art-inclined Goldsmiths Col... Continue Bio >>
Fifty Shades of Grey
Destricted More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: