• 18 Female Celebrities Who Graduated From College
• Julia Stiles Makes Versatile Return To WIGS With 'Blue' And 'Paloma'
• 2013 SAG Awards Fashion: Black, Navy Blue & Neutral Gowns Dominate
• Julia Stiles Opens Up About Playing An Escort On Internet Series 'Blue'
• Which Actress Believes In PDA In NYC?
More News >>
Birth Place: New York City, New York, USA
Born on March 28, 1981 in New York, NY, Stiles was raised by her father, John O'Hara, a businessman and educator, and her mother, Judith, a potter. When she was 11 years old, Stiles was prescient enough to write a letter to a stage director convincing him to hire her for an avant-garde production, leading to performing with the La MaMa Theatre Company in New York. Venturing into onscreen roles just a few years later, she had a non-speaking part in the low-budget drama "I Love You, I Love You Not" (1997) before playing the teenage daughter of a New York police officer (Harrison Ford) in the terrorist thriller "The Devil's Own" (1997). Stiles offered a strong supporting performance as Phoeb... Continue Bio >>
Stars In Shorts
Silver Linings Playbook
It's a Disaster More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: