• 'Two And A Half Men' Episode 13 Recap – How To Handle An Alan
• 'Two and a Half Men' - One False Move, Zimbabwe!
• Mimi Rogers To Play Ashton Kutcher's Mom On 'Men'
• Brittany Murphy's Last Film Set For Summer Release
• Pulse Patrol: The Weakly Round-Up Of User Comments
More News >>
Birth Place: Coral Gables, Florida, USA
Born Miriam Spickler in Coral Gables, FL, on Jan. 27, 1956, she spent much of her early childhood in transit, moving to various states (as well as a stint in the UK) before settling in Southern California. An exceptional student, Rogers graduated from high school at age 14, but traded college for considerable community service. A member of the Church of Scientology since childhood, Rogers married Church counselor Jim Rogers in 1977, but the couple divorced in 1980.
Shortly after that, she made her screen debut on a pair of "Hill Street Blues" (NBC, 1981-87) episodes. More TV guest work soon followed, including gigs on "Quincy" (NBC, 1976-83) and "Magnum, P.I." (CBS, 1980-88). Her first act... Continue Bio >>
For a Good Time, Call...
Balls to the Wall
Penny Dreadful More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: