Mary Lynn Rajskub
• '24: Live Another Day' Recap And Review: '7:00 PM - 8:00 PM' - Violent Demises
• Jack Bauer Returns In '24: Live Another Day'
• The 10th Anniversary Of '24'
• Q&A: 'How To Be A Gentleman' Star Mary Lynn Rajskub
• TV On DVD: 'Royal Pains: Season 2'
More News >>
Birth Place: Michigan, USA
Born on June 22, 1971 in Trenton, MI, Rajskub was raised by her father, who worked as a pipefitter, and her mother, who was a pharmacist's assistant. An outcast during her childhood, she began acting as a means of masking her feelings, which led to school productions of "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory;" playing a street urchin in "A Christmas Carol;" and the lead in "Raggedy Ann" at a local community theater. But when it came time for her to advance her education, Rajskub chose art school instead. She first attended the Center for Creative Studies in Detroit before moving to the Bay Area, where Rajskub was admitted to the San Francisco Art Institute. It was there that she began doing ... Continue Bio >>
The Kings of Summer
Safety Not Guaranteed
Julie & Julia
Humble Pie More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: