• Comedy And Tragedy: Comedians Who Passed Away While Still In Their Prime
• Interview: Nicole Sullivan Rocks!
• Muppets Forever: The House That Henson Built
• The Emmy's 60th Anniversary: Fans Get To Vote For Best Comedy And Drama Moments
• The Most Underrated And Overrated Things About The 2007-08 TV Season
More News >>
Birth Place: Detroit, Michigan, USA
Death Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Radner's post-SNL career was disappointing, beginning with the 1980 feature "First Family" and her one-woman Broadway show, "Gilda Live" (1979). None of her films were particularly successful, though she shone in all of them as a delightful character actress: "Hanky Panky" (1982), "The Woman in Red" (1984) and "Haunted Honeymoon" (her last, 1986).
Radner met actor Gene Wilder while filming "Hanky Panky" and they married in France on September 18, 1984. Her career was cut short by a long, painful and bravely waged battle with ovarian cancer, which she chronicled in her posthumously-published autobiography, "It's Always Something". Her last appearance was on the HBO TV comedy "It's Garry Sha... Continue Bio >>
Movers & Shakers
The Woman in Red
First Family More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: