Cote de Pablo
• Tony Awards Fashion: A Radiant Sheryl Crow, Colorful Amanda Seyfried & More
• Top 5 TV Hook-Ups We'd Like To See For Valentine's Day
• 'NCIS' Recap: 'Truth Or Consequences'
• 'NCIS' Season Finale: 'Aliyah'
• 'NCIS' Recap: A Fantasatic Set Up For The Finale
More News >>
Latina beauty Cote de Pablo (born María José de Pablo Fernández) is most known for her role in "NCIS." She was born Nov. 12, 1979, in Santiago, Chile, but moved to Miami, Fla. at age 10. She attended Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, Penn., where she participated in several theater productions and graduated in 2000 with a BFA in Acting and ... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
2011 2012 Tony Awards
2011 66th Annual Tony Awards
2005 JAG Spinoff
More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: