• 'Hawaii Five-0' Recap: 'Ki'ilua' (2.10)
• Fall TV Progress Report: Grading 10 New And Returning Shows
• 'Hawaii Five-O' 2.01 'Ha'i'ole' Review
• Wishes Of A Television-aholic: 'Hawaii Five-0'
• 'Hawaii Five-O' 1.24 'Oia'i'o' Review: 'Did We Just Jump The Shark?'
More News >>
Birth Name: Larisa Oleynik
The only child of medical professionals from Northern California, Oleynik broke into show business at age eight when she survived a cattle call audition and won the role of young Cosette in the San Francisco production of "Les Miserables". During the year-long run, the youngster showed her dedication by taking acting lessons and later proved how serious she was by landing roles in a 1993 episode of "Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman" and as the daughter of a divorced mother terrorized by a drug dealer while on a rafting trip in "River of Rage," (CBS, 1993). She won the role of Alex Mack over 400 other aspirants. Oleynik segued to the big screen, providing the voice of the young Odette for the animat... Continue Bio >>
Atlas Shrugged: Part II -- The Strike
10 Things I Hate About You
The Baby-Sitter's Club More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: