• Elisabeth Moss On Marriage With Fred Armisen: 'Traumatic, Awful, Horrible'
• Elisabeth Moss: Acting is 'very strange'
• The Best And Worst Red Carpet Fashion At The 2014 SAG Awards
• The Best & Worst Dressed At The 2014 Golden Globe Awards
• Slideshow: Celebrity Butterfaces
More News >>
Born in Los Angeles, CA on July 24, 1982, Elisabeth Moss gravitated toward acting from an early age. Inspired to pursue an acting career at by her screen idol, Bette Davis, Moss made her acting debut at age six with a small role in "Lucky/Chances" (CBS, 1990), a miniseries based on the novel by Jackie Collins. Starting out as a voice actor in anima... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
Great Film Moments:
View All Great Film Moments >>
On the Road
Get Him to the Greek
Did You Hear About the Morgans?
New Orleans Mon Amour More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: