• GLAAD Says New Series 'Work It' Contributes To 'Transphobia'
• ABC Announces New & Returning Shows For 2011-12
• Fans Get Lucky With 'Lost' Lottery Numbers
• Enigmatic Final Scene Of 'LOST' Added By Network - Not Producers
• Rebecca Mader Hosts A 'Lost' Finale Party In A Tiny Black Dress - Hot Or Not?
More News >>
Birth Name: Rebecca Mader
Rebecca Mader was born in 1979 in Coldham's Lane, Cambridge, England. She was married to Joseph Arongino, but the couple separated in 2007. Even though she was British- born, Mader quickly took on American roles ever since she started modeling in New York, where she appeared in advertisements for L'Oreal, Colgate, and Wella Hair. But that was before the acting bug bit, when she began landing one or two episode roles in daytime soaps like "The Guiding Light" (CBS, 1952- ), "One Life to Live" (ABC, 1968- ) and "All My Children" (ABC, 1970- ) - where she played Morgan Gordon. Mader turned down a contract role and accepted a 17-episode appearance on the show to expand her opportunities.View All Pictures >>
Iron Man 3
The Big Bang
The Men Who Stare at Goats
The Great World of Sound More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: