• Rumor Patrol: Chris Pine Dating Zoe Kravitz, Jennifer Aniston Pregnant, More
• Penn Badgley & Zoe Kravitz Split Up
• Zoe Kravitz's Jewelry Line To Launch In March
• 'Dark Knight Rises' Premiere: Sultry Anne Hathaway, Sexy Christian Bale & More!
• Zoe Kravitz: 'Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Are The Perfect Couple'
More News >>
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Zoe Isabella Kravitz was born on Dec. 1, 1988 in Los Angeles. Her father Lenny Kravitz was an award-winning singer, songwriter and musician, and her mother, actress Lisa Bonet, starred on the much-loved NBC comedy series, "The Cosby Show" (1984-1992). After six years of marriage, Kravitz's parents divorced and she ended up living with her father. The future star attended Miami Country Day School in Miami, FL prior to graduating from the Rudolf Steiner School in New York. Kravitz made her onscreen debut in two feature films during her senior year at Rudolf Steiner. She played a supporting role opposite Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart in the romantic drama "No Reservations" (2007), a... Continue Bio >>
X-Men: First Class
Yelling to the Sky
It's Kind of a Funny Story More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: