• Laura Innes to Guest-Star on 'Warehouse 13' in September
• Q&A: Daniela Bobadilla On 'Awake,' Working With Charlie Sheen
• 'Awake' Star Jason Isaacs: 'I Would Have Been Resentful If I Passed Up This Job'
• NBC Fall Season Preview: Spies, CIA Plots And Outsourcing
• Jason Ritter, Blair Underwood Hush-Hush About 'The Event'
More News >>
Birth Place: Pontiac, Michigan, USA
Born Aug. 16, 1957, Laura Elizabeth Innes was the youngest of six children by Robert Innes, a tool and die company executive, and his wife, Laurette. Her father, who often took the family to the Stratford Festival of Canada in Ontario, introduced her to the theater world. After graduating from Northwestern University with a degree in theater, she became a fixture on stage in Chicago, including turns opposite John Malkovich in "A Streetcar Named Desire," as well as productions at Lincoln Center in New York and in Los Angeles. She eventually moved to L.A., where she began making guest appearances on television series. One of these stints, the kids' comedy "Hey Dude" (Nickelodeon, 1988-1991... Continue Bio >>
Popular Movies and Television:
1998-05-08 Deep Impact
2012 ABC / Shonda Rhimes / Mark Gordon Female Medical Drama
More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: