• 15 Celebrities You May Not Realize Are Bipolar
• 20 Celebrities You Didn't Realize Have A Twin Sibling
• Arnold Schwarzenegger, Linda Hamilton, And Michael Beihn Set To Return In Fifth 'Terminator'
• Which 'Terminator' Star Is Selling Their Malibu Home?
• TV on DVD: 'Chuck: The Complete Fourth Season' [Blu-Ray]
More News >>
Birth Place: Salisbury, Maryland, USA
Born Sept. 26, 1956 in Salisbury, MD, Linda Carroll Hamilton was an identical twin; her sister's name was Leslie. Hamilton's father was a physician who died in a car accident when she was five, and had self-diagnosed himself with bipolar disorder. Her genetics - and the loss of her father - contributed to her own lifelong struggle with mental health issues, as well as to her childhood compulsive eating. She attended Washington College in Chesterton, MD for two years, where a theater professor infamously told her that she had no chance of making a living as an actress. Hamilton was not deterred and used the rest of her college fund to move to New York and pursue acting fulltime. She enroll... Continue Bio >>
Right Next Door
Missing in America
The Kid & I
The Shadow Conspiracy More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: