• 20 Extremely Religious Celebrities
• 'Son Of God' Is The First Of Many Bible-Based Films In 2014
• Sequel To Mark Burnett's Hit Miniseries 'The Bible' Heading To NBC
• History Channel's 'The Bible' Producers Call Satan's Resemblance To Barack Obama 'Utter Nonsense'
• Roma Downey Stars In Epic Mini-Series 'The Bible'
More News >>
This dark-haired actress from war-torn Northern Ireland studied art and acting in England before coming to the US in 1986. Shortly after arriving, Downey made her off-Broadway debut in the environmental theater piece, "Tamara" (1987), and her TV debut in a recurring role on the ABC soap "One Life to Live". She played the ingenue in the 1989 Broadwa... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
Healing Angel All Albums >>
Popular Movies and Television:
2014-02-28 Son of God
2010 Keeping Up With the Randalls
More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: