It's National Pancake Day today - here's the recipe for my Orange Granola Pancakes. Let me know what you think!
•1 cup plain flour
•¼ teaspoon salt
•¼ teaspoon baking soda
•1 tbsp sugar
•1 tbsp melted butter
•1 egg, beaten
•1 cup buttermilk
•1 teaspoon orange zest
•½ cup granola
•1 teaspoon butter
1. Mix flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar in a large bowl
2. Add melted butter, egg, buttermilk, and orange zest and whisk until incorporated
3. Heat non stick pan and dot with butter
4. When heated add batter
5. Sprinkle granola on each pancake. When batter begins to bubble, turn pancake and cook until golden brown.
6. Keep warm until ready to enjoy!
Tuesday 3rd of March 2015 04:24:13 PM
View All Facebook Posts >>
Here's the clip of me on The Late Late Show, making some Oven Fried Chicken with Kunal! <a href="http://www.cbs.com/shows/late-late-show-guest-hosts/video/arXEKiTrUjXD98WqbbMwIqs_tH_7myU3/the-late-late-show-oven-fried-chicken/" target="_blank">http://www.cbs.com/shows/late-late-show-guest-hosts/video/arXEKiTrUjXD98WqbbMwIqs_tH_7myU3/the-late-late-show-oven-fried-chicken/</a>
The Late Late Show Video - Oven Fried Chicken
Kunal Nayyar tries to help chef Cat Cora cook oven fried chicken.
Saturday 28th of February 2015 09:17:19 AM