Being treated like a Queen at Waldorf Astoria Orlando!
Wednesday 17th of September 2014 05:14:06 PM
View All Facebook Posts >>
I'm emceeing the Pantry To Plate Challenge for Jewish Family Services of Greater Orlando on September 18th. JFS is a non-profit providing compassionate care since 1978 for all people in the Central Florida community, regardless of age, race or religion.
JFS’ services include:
· The Pearlman Emergency Food Pantry, which served nearly 80,000 meals last year
· Emergency Financial Services for when an unforeseen event forces a disruption in a family’s life.
· Free transportation to doctor’s appointments for Central Florida’s senior and disabled population
· Family Stabilization Program which educates families on life management and financial skills
· Mental Health Counseling services for those looking for help
Anything you could give to JFS Orlando goes a long way. Every dollar donated improves the life of someone in need in the Central Florida community.
To make a donation please visit: <a href="http://www.jfsorlando.org/give/" target="_blank">http://www.jfsorlando.org/give/</a>
Thanks everyone and hope to see some of you in Orlando on the 18th!
Tuesday 16th of September 2014 09:03:30 PM