• Doctor Who 'Curse of the Black Spot' Yo Ho Ho And A Bottle Of ?
• Lily Cole Lands Monster Role On 'Doctor Who'
• April DVD Releases: 'Avatar,' 'Crazy Heart' & More
• Review: 'The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus' Is A Storyteller's Tale For Gilliam, Ledger Fans
• Fashion Star Of The Week: Lily Cole
More News >>
Birth Place: Torquay, Devon, GB
Lily Cole was a model-turned-actress who made an indelible impression over a short period of time. With her trademark red hair and pixie features, she became much in demand not long after being discovered at age 14, and went on to appear on the cover of Italian Vogue and in a Prada commercial. Not bad for someone who was discovered by chance while strolling through London's Covent Garden. But while Cole's looks launched her career into the stratosphere, it was her fierce intelligence and grace that earned plaudits from filmmakers like Terry Gilliam. Following a supporting role in "St. Trinian's" (2007), it was Gilliam who cast Cole in his elaborate "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" (2... Continue Bio >>
The Moth Diaries
Snow White and the Huntsman
There Be Dragons
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: