• Margaret Cho Speaks Out On Marriage Equality: 'I Will Always Fight For My Family And Home!'
• Romantic Indiscretions Dominate 'Drop Dead Diva'
• Margaret Cho 'Hurt' By Tracy Morgan's Homophobic Rant
• Margaret Cho Nominated For Grammy
• Margaret Cho Ousted On 'Dancing With The Stars'
More News >>
Cho Dependent: Live In Concert
Notorious C.H.O. [Live At Carnegie Hall]
I'm The One That I Want (Live In Concert) All Albums >>
|Drinking - So Drunk
On: Drunk With Power (Parental Advisory)
|The Pope/Terry Schiavo
Birth Place: San Francisco, California, USA
Moran Cho was born on Dec. 5, 1968 in San Francisco, CA. The daughter of Korean immigrants, Cho had a very colorful childhood and adolescence growing up on Haight Street in the 1970s. At 16, she started doing stand-up at The Rose & Thistle, a comedy club located above her parents' bookstore, and became a fixture on the San Francisco comedy circuit, traveling with and befriending fellow acerbic comic, Janeane Garofalo. Shortly after, Cho won a comedy contest where the first prize was opening for comedian Jerry Seinfeld. After moving to Los Angeles in the early 1990s, Cho's fan base multiplied, boosted by appearances on late-night talk shows and comedy specials such as "Bob Hope Presents th... Continue Bio >>
One Missed Call
Falling for Grace
Margaret Cho: The Assassin Tour More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: