Laura Bell Bundy
• Fashion Fails: Alyssa Milano, Ruth Wilson, Imogen Poots, More
• CMAs Fashion: A Red Hot Taylor Swift, Sheer & Sexy Carrie Underwood & More
• Tony Awards Fashion: A Radiant Sheryl Crow, Colorful Amanda Seyfried & More
• CMT Awards Winners & Fashion: Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert & More!
• Fashion Fails: Emma Roberts, Kellie Pickler, More
More News >>
That's What Angels Do
Achin' And Shakin'
Longing For A Place Already Gone
More Songs >>
On: Longing For A Place Already Gone
|Drop On By
On: Achin' And Shakin'
Birth Name: Laura Bell Bundy
Laura Ashley Bell Bundy (born April 10, 1981) is an American actress and singer who has performed in a number of Broadway roles, both starring and supporting, as well as in television and film. Her most well known Broadway roles are the original Amber in ''Hairspray'' and the original Elle Woods in ''Legally Blonde - The Musical''. She signed to Mercury Records Nashville and released her first country music single, "Giddy On Up," in early 2010.
View All Pictures >>
The Adventures of Huck Finn
Life With Mikey More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: