• Ellen Barkin joins Jagger and kids at L'Wren Scott's funeral
• Ellen Barkin Upset With Police Behavior On New Year's Eve
• Forgotten Friday Flick - 'Johnny Handsome'
• Ellen Barkin Gave Son 'Cursing Hour'
• Ellen Barkin: 'I'm A Little Anti-Social'
More News >>
Ellen Barkin was born on April 16, 1954 into a working-class Jewish family in South Bronx, NY. Her father was a salesman for Fuller Brush who also worked as an usher at Yankee Stadium; her mother was an administrative assistant at Jamaica Hospital. Always a rebellious child, Barkin once protested her parents' refusal to let her go to Woodstock by s... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
Another Happy Day
Letters to Juliet More Credits >>
Browse More Actresses: