• Fall TV Preview: NBC's 'Ironside'
• Trailer Talk: This Week In Movies - 'The Cabin In The Woods,' 'Three Stooges' & More
• Many Stars Tracing Their Family Trees On New Season Of 'Who Do You Think You Are?'
• Jason Ritter, Blair Underwood Hush-Hush About 'The Event'
• Check Out 'The New Adventures Of Old Christine' Season 3 On The WBShop.Com
More News >>
Birth Place: Tacoma, Washington, USA
Blair Underwood was born on Aug. 25, 1964, in Tacoma, WA, but as the son of a U.S. Army colonel, he grew up on a number of military bases in the United States and Germany. He graduated from high school in Petersburg, VA and studied acting at Carnegie-Mellon in Pittsburgh, PA, before heading to New York City to become an actor. Underwood got his start with a pair of guest appearances in the No. 1 rated sitcom, "The Cosby Show" (NBC, 1984-1992), including one as the boyfriend of moody teen Denise Huxtable (Lisa Bonet). Next, despite his unknown status, Underwood landed the lead in "Krush Groove" (1985), a comic drama based on the early days of Def Jam records with Underwood playing fictiona... Continue Bio >>
Woman Thou Art Loosed: On the 7th Day
The Art of Getting By
I Will Follow
Madea's Family Reunion More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: