• Kim Kardashian Throws 'Kidchella' For North's First Birthday
• 8 Celebs Whose Kids Are Doomed
• Jaden Smith Mimics Willow's Photo By Posting Topless With Kylie Jenner
• Jada Pinkett-Smith Says Daughter Willow's Photos Aren't Sexual, Calls Critics 'Covert Pedophiles'
• Vanessa Hudgens, Kylie & Kendall Jenner, Bella Thorne, Victoria Justice & More Hang Out At Coachella (See Pics!)
More News >>
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Born on July 8, 1998 in Los Angeles, Jaden Christopher Syre Smith was the son of rapper-turned-actor Will Smith and his second wife, Jada Pinkett Smith. The young Smith had a sister, Willow, and a half-brother, Trey. Both of Smith's parents remained friends with Will's ex-wife, Sheree Zampino; even sharing custody of Trey. Their story inspired the TV program, "All of Us" (UPN, 2003-07).
Following in his famous parents' footsteps, Smith appeared on six episodes of "All of Us." The sitcom was produced by and based on Will and Jada's experiences of raising a blended family. Smith played Reggie for six episodes of the short-lived series. His next TV appearance was in the April 2008 episode "Ro... Continue Bio >>
Justin Bieber: Never Say Never
The Karate Kid
The Day the Earth Stood Still
The Pursuit of Happyness More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: