• Fashion Fails: Julianne Hough, Claire Danes, Sarah Hyland, And More
• 'Let Me In': A Movie You Can Love Without Feeling Evil
• Kids Who Scare The Crap Out Of Us!
• Overlooked Films #3: 'Let The Right One In'
• 'Two Jews On Film' Review 'Let Me In' (Video)
More News >>
Birth Place: Australia
Born in Australia on June 13, 1996, he was part of an Antipodean acting family that included his father, veteran TV actor Andy McPhee, and his sister, Sianoa Smit-McPhee of "Hung" (HBO, 2009- ) fame. After making his stage debut in a 2005 musical theater production of the seminal Australian film "Walkabout" (1971), he appeared in his first big screen effort, the short black comedy "Stranded" (2005), about a hapless family who struggle to function after the matriarch's suicide. A supporting role as a rural influenza victim in the hysteria-driven TV movie "Fatal Contact: Bird Flu in America" (ABC, 2006) followed, in which he was cast because of its New Zealand filming locations. Stateside a... Continue Bio >>
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
A Birder's Guide to Everything
Romeo and Juliet
ParaNorman More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: