• 9 TV Nerds From The 1990s We Would Totally Date Now
• 'Revolution' 2.1: 'The Last Surviving Friend'
• Trailer Talk: Ridley Scott's 'Prometheus' Could Be This Summer's Next Big Blockbuster & More
• Matt LeBlanc: 'There's No Plans For A 'Friends' Movie'
• Central Perk Coffee Shop Sofa From 'Friends' Up For Sale
More News >>
Birth Place: Queens, New York, USA
Born on Nov. 2, 1966 in Queens, NY, Schwimmer was raised by his father, Arthur, an appellate lawyer, and his mother, Arlene, a divorce attorney who over the years handled the divorces of celebrities like Roseanne, Julianne Phillips and Elizabeth Taylor. After moving with his family to Los Angeles when he was two years old, Schwimmer had his first taste for acting at age 10, when he was cast as the fairy godmother in a Jewish version of "Cinderella." He continued to appear on stage at Beverly Hills High School, where his classmates included Jonathan Silverman. Schwimmer went on to attend Chicago's Northwestern University to earn his bachelor's in speech; during his senior year, he co-found... Continue Bio >>
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted
Madagascar: Escape 2 Africa More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: