George A Romero
• Blu-ray Review: 'Day Of The Dead' (Collector's Edition)
• Exclusive Trailer - Zombie Themed 'Doc Of The Dead'
• Zombies, Spartans, And Owls: The Strange Journey Of Zack Snyder
• 31 Days Of Horror Weekend Round-Up #4: 'Nosferatu The Vampyre,' 'The Wolfman,' 'Survival Of The Dead'
• Trailer Talk: This Week in Movies - 'Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time,' 'Sex and the City 2,' & More
More News >>
Born on Feb. 4, 1940 in New York City, Romero became interested in filmmaking at a young age when he borrowed an 8mm camera from a wealthy uncle. Inspired by Michael Powell and Emeric Pressburger's musical opera "Tales of Hoffmann" (1951), Romero began making his own short films and was arrested at 14 years old after he threw a flaming dummy off th... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
Great Film Moments:
View All Great Film Moments >>
Birth of the Living Dead
George A. Romero's Survival of the Dead
George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead
George A. Romero's Land of the Dead More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: