• 'Justified' Recap: 'Whistle Past The Graveyard'
• 'Justified' Recap: 'Kill The Messenger'
• Four Reasons to Give 'The Mob Doctor' A Second Chance
• John Stamos, Michael Rapaport & Tika Sumpter Talk 'My Man Is A Loser'
• Starpulse Snapshots: Ali Landry On The Set Of 'Little Boy'
More News >>
Rapaport's film career took off in 1993 with appearances in four diverse projects, including the delirious Quentin Tarantino-scripted crime adventure "True Romance". Playing the edgy actor friend of Christian Slater, Rapaport held his own amid the formidable ensemble. He also had a small role in writer-director John Singleton's "Poetic Justice" tha... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
The Baytown Outlaws
Kiss of the Damned
Beats, Rhymes & Life: The Travels of A Tribe Called Quest
Inside Out More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: