• Tony Goldwyn Takes Us Inside 'The Divide'
• Is 'The Divide' Television's Next Great Series?
• Tony Goldwyn And Marin Ireland Preview 'Provocative And Complicated' New Series 'The Divide'
• 'Scandal' Star Tony Goldwyn Gets 'Divergent'
• 5 Actors Who Absolutely Should Be On Your Radar
More News >>
Birth Place: Los Angeles, California, USA
Born in Los Angeles on May 20, 1960, Anthony Howard Goldwyn was part of one of the most powerful show business families in the entertainment business; his grandfathers were Oscar-winning producer and studio chief Samuel Goldwyn, who created Paramount Pictures and Goldwyn Pictures (later Metro-Goldwyn Mayer) and playwright Sidney Howard, who wrote the screenplay for "Gone With the Wind" (1939). Goldwyn Sr.'s spouse was Broadway actress Frances Howard, and their son - Tony Goldwyn's father - was independent producer and studio chief Samuel Goldwyn, Jr. Unlike his father and brother, Paramount Motion Pictures president John Goldwyn, Tony followed in his grandmother's footsteps by pursuing th... Continue Bio >>
The Last House on the Left
The Last Kiss More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: