• National Teacher Day: Our Favorite Onscreen Teachers
• Dustin Hoffman To Make His Directorial Debut With 'Quartet'
• Forgotten Friday Flick - 'The Cook, The Thief, His Wife & Her Lover'
• 'Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 2' Is 2011's Biggest Film
• Two Jews' Reviews 'Harry Potter & Deathly Hallows-Part 2': One Gives Standing 'O' To Final Epic Adventure (Video)
More News >>
Michael John Gambon began life in Cabra, Dublin, Ireland on Oct. 19, 1940. His father, Michael, was an engineer, while his mother, Mary, was a seamstress. When Gambon was five, his father relocated the family to Mornington Crescent in North London to take part in the rebuilding of the city after the devastation of World War II. The elder Gambon als... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
Great Film Moments:
View All Great Film Moments >>
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2
The King's Speech
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 1
The Book of Eli More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: