Chow Yun Fat
• Nicolas Cage: 'Hollywood must embrace Asian talent'
• Blu-ray Review: 'The Last Tycoon'
• Confucius Say: No More 'Avatar'
• This Week's Movie Buzz: See It, Rent It, Or Skip It?
• Chow Yun-Fat Signs On To Play Confucius
More News >>
Born in Nam Nga Island, Hong Kong, on May 18, 1955, Chow Yun-Fat escaped an impoverished rural childhood. The child of an oil rigger and his homemaker wife, Chow was one of four children who were raised in a home without electricity. As a child, young Chow would start each day by rising at 4 a.m. to sell dim sum to commuters. In 1965, Chow and his ... Continue Bio >>
View All Pictures >>
Beginning of the Great Revival
Let the Bullets Fly
The Children of Huang Shi
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: