• Review: Entertaining Heist Flick 'The Art Of The Steal' A Good Time At The Movies
• Celebrities That Turn 50 In 2014
• Brendan Fraser And Paul Haggis Awarded Damages Over 'Crash' Lawsuit
• Cameron Diaz And Alex Rodriguez Split?
• Rob Lowe On Partying Days With Charlie Sheen: "We Competed To See Who Could Play Harder"
More News >>
Birth Place: New Rochelle, New York, USA
Dillon was born Matthew Raymond Dillon on Feb. 18, 1964, and raised in Mamaroneck, NY. His artistic-leaning family including a father who painted portraits and a pair of uncles who illustrated the famous comic strips "Flash Gordon" and "Blondie." But by the time he was a teen, Dillon seemed unlikely to follow in his family's footsteps and was cultivating an image as a class-cutting back-talker when talent scouts stumbled across him while combing the Horrocks School in search of an unknown talent for the film "Over the Edge" (1979). During his official audition, the 14-year-old made a strong (if abrasive) impression and producers knew they had found the right kid to play a troubled teen in... Continue Bio >>
Pawn Shop Chronicles
Girl Most Likely
The Art of the Steal
Takers More Credits >>
Browse More Actors: